I just got off a demo presentation by a company you might not have heard of yet called Sysomos. Nick Koudas, Sysomos’ founder, personally showed me around two of the company’s products, MAP and Heartbeat, and I have to admit that I think I just witnessed 22nd century — maybe even alien — technology.
Sysomos MAP is the sort of research and social media metrics tool that they have on TV and movies, the sort of data forensics tool they tout on CSI or NUMB3RS that looks spiffy on television but doesn’t exist in real life.
Well, it does exist, and in real time and in real life. You really need to check out Sysomos and you really need to know about these tools. Seriously. Alien technology, for real.
- Sysomos MAP is alien technology (socialmedia.biz)
- Sysomos Heartbeat 2.0 Released (socialmedia.biz)
- How Effective are Twitter Hashtags in TV Commercials? (business2community.com)
- New Case Studies Highlight Marketwired Client Successes (sys-con.com)
- What If a Brand’s Customers Don’t Use Social Media? (sysomos.com)
- Canadian Spoofs Arnold Schwarzenegger; The Arnold Responds (sysomos.com)
- What is Social Media Success? (sysomos.com)
- How To Follow The 2013 World Series On Social Media (socialnewsdaily.com)
- The 2013 World Series Social Media Scorecard [INFOGRAPHIC] (socialmediatoday.com)
- [Infographic] Catch the World Series on Social Media (socialtimes.com)