Social Media Release Update: Use the Latest Templates, Tips and Inside Tricks to Boost Pick-Up will show participants how to create and write your own social media releases, the best and most practical SMR templates to use and which social media widgets to include.
In the 90-minute online presentation, we’ll also cover how to distribute social media releases and how to monitor and measure the reach of your new, supercharged press releases, resulting in greater reach and results among online influencers covering your brand, product or company.
If you use social media releases or can point to some interesting examples, please share them in the comments below — and let me know if I can use it in my presentation.
When: Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, 1 p.m. EDT, 10 a.m. PDT
How: All you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
What you’ll take away:
- New Opportunities: How to become an expert in issuing the latest Social Media Releases
- SMR Update: Latest developments, recent templates, who social media releases reach now — and how they are being used to build a bigger digital footprint
- Common myths and examples of social media releases
- How to incorporate social media elements into traditional releases — and how to update your online newsroom to include these elements, as well
- Convincing Data: How to sell SMRs to skeptical management and clients
- Strategic Planning: How to incorporate a Social Media Release Strategy in your PR plan this year