You finally have your mobile ad ready in the new Google AdWords for Mobile and have high hopes for reaching the unsaturated mobile audience. But have you thought your campaign all the way through? Once you reach this mobile demographic, where will you send them? Hopefully, you plan to send them to a page that is optimized for the mobile Web.
You already know the best practices of successful landing pages (if not, here is a link to landing page resources that can help).
- Landing pages should be relevant to to the ad that sent the user there.
- Landing pages should get to the point quickly.
- Landing pages should make the call to action very clear and accessible.
- Landing pages should be short and avoid scrolling where possible.
- Landing pages should require very little from the user.