Bring in a Socialmedia.biz social media specialist for your event
Socialmedia.biz strategists appear frequently to speak at business gatherings, C-suite executive workshops and industry conferences. We have given keynotes or presentations at the United Nations, Cannes Film Festival, Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT and numerous tech and media conferences on four continents, as well as smaller, invitation-only events.
Whether you’re looking for speakers to kick off a big event or organizing an executive brainstorming session, Socialmedia.biz can help energize your audience. Our blue-chip strategists are highly sought-after speakers who combine thought-provoking assessments of future trends with practical advice for the present. Our speakers are inspiring and entertaining while being down to earth and engaging. We’ve presented to a wide variety of public and private organizations in virtually every industry.
Here are some topics we can address with particular expertise, tailored to your specific needs, whether you represent a large enterprise, mid-size business, association, government agency or educational institution. Also see our other services.
Topics that our presenters can speak about
Please contact us if your business or organization is looking for a keynote speech, presentation, bootcamp or workshop speech about any of these topics:
• Strategic use of social media for your brand
• The new realities of marketing in the age of social media
• Why your company needs to become a social business to thrive
• Brand success stories: Who’s winning on the social Web, and why
• Social marketing campaigns that improved the bottom line
• How to integrate and deploy social media across your organization
• How to use social media strategically to advance your business goals
• 5 steps to create a powerhouse social strategy for your business or organization
• The power of metrics: Why your business should be obsessed with measuring
• Best practices for integrating social media in your organization
• Online reputation management in an era of empowered users
• Marketing, PR and communications in the social media age
• Business intelligence and brand monitoring on the social Web
• Create a metrics program that measures genuine value
• How to glean meaningful metrics from your engagement/awareness/sales efforts
• How to design and measure Return on Engagement
• 5 things your business needs to do right now to succeed with social media
• The future of media and journalism is social
• Social media campaigns that worked — and why
• The social website: Integrating social media into your site
• How to set up a monitoring program
• Getting started with social media
• How to create social media policies that work
• Using social media to build community and measure impact
• Communicating in a networked world: 5 practices your organization needs to adopt
• How to use Facebook for your business
• Facebook campaign secrets of success
• Facebook ad campaigns — what’s really worth your spend?
• The power of Facebook plug-ins and other social sharing tools
• How to use Twitter for your business
• How to use Pinterest and Instagram for your business
• Social media engagement theory and practice
• LinkedIn for nonprofits and businesses
• Multimedia storytelling: How to tell the story of your business
• How to use storytelling to advance your goals
• Video and photography training for your staff
Hear what Chris Noble, president of Causemedia Group, said after attending a social media bootcamp we put on: “What I like about your bootcamps is that you present useful information that I can act on right away and you always offer [landing pages] where people can dig deeper.”
Hear what Jeff Pfaff, founder & CEO of mtbMobile, said about taking a social media bootcamp we put on in this 60-second audio clip: “It was almost like being assisted in a library and being shown where the books are. It’s a launchpad into so much more information. You taught us how to fish in the social media world.”
Speaking fees typically range from $3,000 to $10,000, depending on the event, speaker’s role and requirements, in addition to reimbursed expenses (e.g., travel and hotel).
Inquiries by telephone: 925-600-7641
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about your event and let’s discuss pricing and how we can bring the most value to your organization.