Clients have included USA for UNHCR, for whom she created and implemented the acclaimed digital "Blue Key campaign," Network Solutions' (now Web.com) women entrepreneur blog community, Women Grow Business and KikScore, an online trust seal provider that was acquired by Google in mid-2012.
Shonali blends traditional media and new media outreach for measurable, results-oriented programs and campaigns. She was named to the top “40 Under 40" public relations professionals in the U.S. by PRWeek in 2007 as well as to TopRank’s inaugural list of “25 Women That Rock Social Media.”
Shonali is also adjunct faculty at Johns Hopkins University and founded the popular #measurePR Twitter chat. She is an acclaimed speaker and trainer, and was a featured speaker at the December 2012 TEDxAdamsMorganWomen event.
- PR pros: How to use Twitter in smarter ways
- 20 tools to grow your business & get more productive
- New to Twitter? 18 tips for newbies
- Why the client covenant begins early on
- 5 business lessons learned from hiring a virtual assistant
- Streak: The best CRM system for small business?
- ‘Optimize': A discussion with marketing expert Lee Odden