One of the more interesting e-marketing events on our 2011 calendar of conferences is Innovative e-Marketing, coming up March 2-3 in Barcelona, Spain. Socialmedia.biz is a media sponsor of the event, although it’s not likely any of our team members will be able to attend.
The global business gathering, put on by Connecting Group, is targeting C-suite executives, general managers and heads of e-marketing, marketing & communications, advertising, online advertising, digital marketing and global communications.
Socialmedia.biz readers get a 10 percent price discount by using this promo code: EMK11/006. Register here (doc). This is an executive-level conference, and the pricing is steep: Delegate rate is €2695 ($3,600 US), VIP pass is €3695 ($4,930 US).
The goal of Innovative e-Marketing, says spokesman Meelis Paloson, is to help you “uncover the secrets to success from the most experienced e-marketers in the world and learn how to put ideas into practice in the form of social networking activities, brainstorming sessions, talking circles, keynote case studies and insightful presentations.”
Here’s the full program (PDF). Speakers include:
• Dirk Kolassa, head of emarketing, Alcatel-Lucent
• Anthony Vitalone, head of interactive marketing, Deutsche Bank
• Jens Monsees, consumer goods & healthcare, Google
• Eric Siebert, directof global digital marketing, Samsung
• Evandro Matteucci, vice president of marketing, Eastman Kodak
• Dr. Karen Eng, Global Internet Marketing, Texas Instruments
• Christoph Urban, director of marketing & content, MySpace
• Jose Martin of the Global Digital Commerce unit of Nike Inc.
• Ian Talmage, senior vice president of global marketing, Bayer Healthcare
• Leonard Starnes, head of global e-business, Bayer Healthcare
In addition to the two-day business event, you’ll be able to dine and unwind in the heart of the historic city of Barcelona. Sounds like a worthy addition to the conference circuit. JD Lasica, founder of Socialmedia.biz, is now co-founder of the cruise discovery engine Cruiseable. See his About page, contact JD or follow him on Twitter or Google Plus.