Social Media Release Update: Use the Latest Templates, Tips and Inside Tricks to Boost Pick-Up will show participants how to create and write your own social media releases, the best and most practical SMR templates to use and which social media widgets to include.
In the 90-minute online presentation, we’ll also cover how to distribute social media releases and how to monitor and measure the reach of your new, supercharged press releases, resulting in greater reach and results among online influencers covering your brand, product or company.
If you use social media releases or can point to some interesting examples, please share them in the comments below — and let me know if I can use it in my presentation.
When: Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, 1 p.m. EDT, 10 a.m. PDT
How: All you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
What you’ll take away:
- New Opportunities: How to become an expert in issuing the latest Social Media Releases
- SMR Update: Latest developments, recent templates, who social media releases reach now — and how they are being used to build a bigger digital footprint
- Common myths and examples of social media releases
- How to incorporate social media elements into traditional releases — and how to update your online newsroom to include these elements, as well
- Convincing Data: How to sell SMRs to skeptical management and clients
- Strategic Planning: How to incorporate a Social Media Release Strategy in your PR plan this year
- Getting Started: A step-by-step guide designed to help you create and distribute social media releases for your client, company or brand
- New Social Media Release Templates and blueprints to borrow
- SEO and Tagging Tips: How to optimize your Social Media Releases for wider reach online
- How to integrate SMRs into traditional programs and across other social media channels — including social networks like Facebook
- Best Practices and Case Studies: Examples you can take to your execs to show how SMRs can help build brand and the bottom line—plus real-life techniques and secrets of successful social media releases
- Measurement and Metrics: How to track and measure the value of your SMR program and prove it to management
- How to talk to the C-suite about your new Social Media Release strategy