Keeping your Social Web accounts up to date can seem overwhelming, but there are ways to make the process more painless. This presentation on Slideshare outlines two sample integration plans you can implement to help streamline your Social Web presence.
Let’s say that you have a blog as well as accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube. Using either plan, you’ll want to streamline such tasks as updating your status updates, distributing your images and distributing your video clips.
It is part of the Webinar “Integrating Your Social Web Presence,” which is based on my book A Survival Guide to Social Media and Web 2.0 Optimization.
As always, Socialmedia.biz readers also get a special price of $16 (shipping included — retail $24.95) for this book — just click the buy now button.
In this series
- Chapter 7 excerpt: A strategy for social bookmarking and crowdsourcing
- Chapter 6 excerpt: How to advertise your business on Facebook
- Chapter 5 excerpt: Podcasts, vidcasts and Webcasts
- Chapter 4 excerpt: Building a WordPress-powered website
- Chapter 3 excerpt: RSS feeds & blogs
- Chapter 2 excerpt: Proper preparation
Deltina Hay, a partner in Socialmedia.biz, is an author and educator who develops online curricula on social media and other Internet marketing topics. She also helps businesses prepare their content for semantic search and big data analysis. Contact her, follow her on Twitter and Google Plus, or leave a comment below.