This year’s Macworld Expo was the smallest I can remember. I’ve attended most Mac Expos for the past decade, which used to be a celebration of the genius new products from Apple, but this was the first show that Apple abandoned. And so the downsized Expo took up only San Francisco’s Moscone North hall instead of North and South.
That said, there are still a slew of cool products on display at the Expo. My favorite: Cabulous, an iPhone app that lets you actually see the location of cabs in your area and add cabbies to your network of favorites.
Here’s a Flickr photo set of what I caught.
• Macworld Expo 2009 (mostly photos)
• Middle schoolers as citizen reporters (Jan. 2009)
• No ‘one more thing’ at MacWorld Expo (2008)
• DataPilot: sync your cell phone and computer (Feb. 2008)
• Final shots of Macworld Expo (2007)